UNESCO Global Geopark Guided Tour
UNESCO global geopark is a unique natural area with special geological significance and natural and cultural landscapes, and serves the three objectives of conservation, education and sustained development.
UNESCO Global Geoparks are widely distributed around the globe. The geoparks are recognized for the international value of their geological heritage sites and landscapes, and are promoted as sustainable and green tourism destinations. UNESCO Global Geoparks offer visitors high-quality tourist products and activities to encourage visitors to discover hidden natural treasures and enjoy the natural and cultural heritage, local traditions, products and gastronomy of the geopark communities, inspired by the close relationship between people and nature.
- 2 hours cultural guided tour (guide by experienced tour guide)
- Visit the worldwide famous UNESCO Global Geopark in Hong Kong
- See the natural green resources in Hong Kong
- The closest experience to nature
- Take the TORNADO inflattable speedboat, enjoy the excitement of high-speed and thrilling journey on board
- Convenient pick up locations in city
Behind the modern urban landscape, there are rich natural green resources in Hong Kong. More than 40% of the land in this metropolis is country park, which provides habitats for wildlife. Some locations of the country park have been listed as part of China's National Geo-park thanks to the world-class rock structure and geological features.
Some of these attractions are within walking distance from residential areas, but some of them are on remoted islands and need a trip on boat to get close.
For this purpose, our “TORNADO” speedboat is the Best Choice for you! This inflatable speedboat contains 17 front-facing seats, all passengers can appreciate the beautiful scenery perfectly. Once said that the nature beauty of Sai Kung Sea can be compared with the Caribbean Sea as well as the Mediterranean Sea.
Safety is our very first priority. All captains have been trained by the Royal Yachting Association of United Kingdom, and are licensed by the Hong Kong Marine Department.Our mission is to provide a safe, exciting and informative journey, allow travellers from all over the world get to see and experience a different side of Hong Kong!
Price (120 minutes tour) :
$7,000 (*5% discount will be given on weekdays, except public holiday)
No. of Guests :
Maximum passengers: 16 persons (*PRIVATE TOUR ONLY)
Default Time :
Mon-Sat 10:30 to 12:30 / 14:00-16:00 (can change to fit your schedule)
Pick up & Drop off Pier :
Kwun Tong Public Pier / Sai Wan Ho Pier (Grand Promenade)
North Ninepin Island, Basalt Island, Po Pin Chau
Enquiry / Booking :
Please call or whatsapp +852 6211 6782 / email to [email protected]
Who can join?
- Children over 3 years old
- For safety concerns, please note that children under 18 are strongly recommended accompanied by adult.
Maximum passengers: 16 persons + 1 captain
It is a high-quality Rigid Inflatable boat. The deep V-shaped Hull design enables us to ride stably on choppy water with wind speed up to Force 8. The two 280 horsepower inboard engines together with jet-thruster, make the maximum boat speed up to 40 knots. The Boat is equipped with "Global Positioning System", "radar navigation" and qualified life-saving equipment.
Facilities and Services
- Life Jackets
- Ninepin (Geo-Park)
CONTACT PERSON INFO
Things to note before booking
- The captain owns the right reject starting the boat if the number of passengers exceeded the vessel’s maximum capability.
- Please arrive early at the pick-up point, no time compensation will be provided in case of late arrival.
- Followed by the Hong Kong Ordinances, it is mandatory to have a 3rd party boat insurance coverage for your boat tour. But customers should take care for their own properties. The boat company is not responsible for any damages or loss.
Bad Weather Arrangement
- The activity may be cancelled in cases of bad weather. You will be asked to reschedule to an alternative date.
- No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made
- Please arrive on time
- Remember to bring along Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hats, Towels, and other necessary items
- Please keep your own belongings safe and carefully