Hotel 1936 X Aberdeen1773
The pre-war historic building is now transformed into a classy boutique hotel. Built in 30's, Hotel 1936 throws back the memories of this city collected in these 80 years. History never fades here. While keeping its original art deco architectural exterior, the interior is now decked out with chic, contemporary sophistication, thanks to the brilliance of renowned interior designers.
Inspired by traditional Chinese Bogu shelves, the design of the hotel’s exterior is rich in heritage and steeped with culture. This essence is in response to art deco design of the 80 years old facade preserved in this project. The 50 guestrooms in the present-day 20-storey hotel extension are here to welcome visitors near and far, providing confortable space yet telling them interesting stories of the neighbourhood.
*Address: 179 Prince Edward Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Aberdeen Boat Tour 1773
Hop onboard our unique sampan boats, we will cruise through 13 different local landmarks around the charming Aberdeen fishing village. While cruising, try immerse yourself in the area’s rich culture and history, through our exquisitely designed audio guide, where you will listen to folk-tales, lullabies and narratives of the area. If you’re lucky, you may be able to witness traditional dragon boat trainings or live fish trade in action!
*Timeslot: 10:00-11:00 / 15:00-16:00 / 16:00-17:00 / 17:00-18:00 (Every Fri-Sun)
*Meetup location: Ap Lei Chau Hung Shing Temple (Near MTR Lei Tung Station, Exit A1)
- Classic Room: $568 for ONE person / $688 for TWO person
- Complimentary tickets for 1-hour “Aberdeen Boat Tour 1773”
- One night accommodation in Hotel1936
- Complimentary Late check out at 2pm
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
*Validity: Now – 30 Sep 2021
For more package details, please contact us directly via whatsapp : +852 9858 5380
Facilities and Services
Room Size: 18.5sq. m.
View: City view
Bedding: two single beds
- Mini Fridge
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioned
- Linen and Towels Provided
CONTACT PERSON INFO
- The offer is valid until Sep 30, 2021. Booking confirmation is subject to room availability.
- Non-refundable & Non-transferable
- Hotel reservations must be made 7 days in advance
- Tour date need to confirm (5days prior to the arrival) once reservation made., it can redeem within 2 weeks after check in date
- Guarantee Policy: Full payment will be charged at the time of reservation
Hotel room max. occupancy: 2
- This tour is not wheelchair/stroller friendly.
- Please arrive at the pier 15 minutes prior to the departure time, to allow time for logistical arrangements. The tour will NOT wait for late-comers.
- The tour may be cancelled due to bad weather, in such case a free rescheduling will be arranged, however no refund is available. Such rescheduled date to be within 2 months from the original tour date.
- Bad Weather Policy: In the event of Typhoon Signal 3 or higher, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings still being hoisted at 07:00 on the day of the scheduled tour, all morning tours (10:00) will be cancelled and rescheduled. If the above warning signals are still hoisted at 11:00, all afternoon tours (15:00, 16:00 and 17:00) will then be cancelled and rescheduled, however no refund is available.
- Please be careful not to damage any items, equipment, or decoration.
In case of any dispute on the above offer, Seayou Explorer Travel Limited reserves the right to a final decision.