Hotel Alexandra Brunch Buffet X Aberdeen 1773
Hotel Alexandra Café A
The new Café A is a mesmerizing restaurant that reflects decadence and prestige with its avant-garde Victorian décor, dazzling imported crystal chandeliers, expansive enamel marble flooring and chic teal and pink fitments. The restaurant serves international cuisine and seasonal dishes from its team of accomplished chefs through exquisite daily buffets and through its diverse A la Carte menu options.
*Serving hour: 11:00-14:30
*Address: 32 City Garden Road, North Point, Hong Kong (Near MTR Fortress Hill Station, Exit B)
Aberdeen Boat Tour 1773
Hop onboard our unique sampan boats, we will cruise through 13 different local landmarks around the charming Aberdeen fishing village. While cruising, try immerse yourself in the area’s rich culture and history, through our exquisitely designed audio guide, where you will listen to folk-tales, lullabies and narratives of the area. If you’re lucky, you may be able to witness traditional dragon boat trainings or live fish trade in action!
*Timeslot: 10:00-11:00 / 15:00-16:00 / 16:00-17:00 / 17:00-18:00
*Meetup location: Ap Lei Chau Hung Shing Temple (Near MTR Lei Tung Station, Exit A1)
- Start the day with a hearty brunch at the Victorian styled Hotel Alexandra, serving from 11:00 to 14:30.
- Make way to the quaint fishing village and enjoy an interactive sampan tour at either 16:00 or 17:00 to learn about the village’s vibrant history and culture.
- Ease into the evening and take a stroll around the lovely community of Ap Lei Chau or enjoy the evening sea breeze along the promenade
- Adult: $558/pax
- Child: $438/pax
- Brunch Buffet in Hotel Alexandra CAFÉ A
- 1 ticket for 1-hour “Aberdeen Boat Tour 1773”
*Validity: Now-31 Mar 2021 (Only applicable to Sat&Sun)
*Not applicable on 12, 13, 14 & 15 Feb 2021
For more package details, please contact us directly via whatsapp : +852 9858 5380
Who can join?
Facilities and Services
CONTACT PERSON INFO
Things to note before booking
- No refund, amendment or cancellation will be honoured for all confirmed orders.
- The discount offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional terms, discounts, coupons or offers.
- All bookings must be made 24 hours in advance. When confirmed, the bookings are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled
- Any child (Aged 11 or younger) must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over
- This tour is not wheelchair/stroller friendly
- Small sized pets (below 20lbs) are welcome on board
- Please arrive at the pier 15 minutes prior to the departure time, to allow time for logistical arrangements. The tour will NOT wait for late-comers
- The tour may be cancelled due to bad weather, in such case a free rescheduling will be arranged, however no refund is available. Such rescheduled date to be within 2 months from the original tour date
- Bad Weather Policy: In the event of Typhoon Signal 3 or higher, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings still being hoisted at 07:00 on the day of the scheduled tour, all morning tours (10:00, 11:00 and 13:00) will be cancelled and rescheduled. If the above wa
- Please be careful not to damage any items, equipment, or decoration.