Young Master x FLOAT Summer Junk Package
Young Master x FLOAT Summer Package HK$48,000, 50ppl maximum
- Limited time offer from now to 31 August
- Time: 10:30am – 4:30pm
- Pick up/Drop off: Aberdeen Ocean Court/ AMC (members only)/ Stanley Bay(Murray House)
- Destination: Deep Water Bay/ Repulse Bay/ South Bay
- Equipped with air-conditioning, karaoke, sound system, wifi, free water toys
- Drinks: 6-hour Al Fresco Bar with 2 bartenders, 100 cans of Young Master beer, unlimited soft drinks and water, 8 big packs of ice
- Water Toys: big floating mat, pool noodles, inflatable floaties or trampoline, 2-person inflatable rubber boat
Optional to add:
- 4 hours Speedboat Package (Wakeboarding / Banana Boat) $4,000
- 2 hours Wakesufing $3,200
- DJ Package $6,000: 2 x speakers, 1 x DJ mixer, Setup and Freight
- DJ Package Plus $13,000: 5 x speakers, 1 x DJ mixer, 2 x Technician, Simple Lighting, Setup and Freight
- Thai Delicacy Catering Set: 10ppl set $2,300, 20ppl set $3,800, 30ppl set $4,800
- 10kg packaged edible ice $200
Facilities and Services
- Al Fresco Bar
- Artificial Grass Lawn
- Glass Ceiling
- Outdoor Performance Stage
- Diving Platform
- Outdoor & Indoor Showers
- Self Service Bar
- Self-service kitchen
- Induction Cooker
- Audio Speakers
- Karaoke System
- TV (Flat Screen)
- Wireless Microphones x2
- Wifi (Full Coverage)
- Life Jackets
Food and Beverages
- Instant Confirmation.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit (50% of the total amount) is required.
- The remaining balance should be paid at least 14 days prior to the event date, otherwise the booking will be automatically terminated, and the deposit payment will be forfeited.
How to book?
- Choose the sailing date, pick up and drop off pier, plus other add on-services need. Then follow the instruction to make a deposit payment (50% of the total amount), after payment the booking is done and confirmed.
- A confirmation email together with the invoice (voucher) will be sent to your provided email. (For cancellation and change please refer to the Cancellation Policy).
Covid 19 Special Arrangement
Due to the repeated occurrence of Covid-19 virus, you must agree & accept the following terms for proceeding a booking.
"No refund for all confirmed booking. If the service fails to deliver due to the anti-epidemic policy by the government, reservation can only be rescheduled and no refund will be provided."
The arrangement based on the following terms:
- If the original boarding date is on weekday, the rescheduled day must also be on weekday. If the original boarding date is on the weekend, the rescheduled day must also be on the weekend.
- Any difference in rental fee between the rescheduled day and the original reservation date, will not be refunded. Customers may only reschedule the boarding date once, such rescheduled date to be within 6 months from the original date. If the customer has not rescheduled within this period, the customer will be deemed to have forfeited 100% of the rental fee.
- In the event of rescheduling due to the foregoing, we will not accept any change of bookings.
- Number of guests on board should not exceed the maximum number of guest of the boat.
- Notification is needed in advance if lessees would like to bring large equipment on board, included but not limited to audio, cookware equipment and etc. Otherwise, vessel owners reserve the right to refuse.
- Please arrive the pier on time. Booking will be automatically terminated if lessees do not show up after two hours of the designated time. Lessees should still pay the full rent as agreed.
- Routes will be subjected to the weather condition on the boarding day, any additional fee will be paid to the vessel owner directly.
- The price listed on website is only for entertainment use, for other special use such as commercial promotion or wedding party, please contact us for price quotation.
- The lessees shall be responsible to meet the cost of repairing any damage caused to the boat, and of repairing or reinstating or replacing any its parts damaged or destroyed (fair wear and tear excepted), stolen or removed during the use of the boat.
- If service providers are unable to offer the free facilities and service listed, service providers would try the best to provide an alternative which can provide same level service and facilities, however there would not be any compensation. If the service providers are unable to offer the extra paid facilities and service, guests can accept the arrangement or reject the offer to receive a refund of the extra paid service.
- If mechanical problems occur during the trip, captains should send guests back with all efforts. If the usage time had reached half of the total rental time, or the vessel had arrived the desired destination, rescheduling will not be offered. Bookings can only be rescheduled to weekdays, or boat rental fee (excluding F&B and other add-on services fee) proportionally refunded.
- Lessees should take care for their own properties. Seayou & Vessel Owners are not responsible for any damages or loss. Please seek for police's help if needed.
- Lessees can purchase extra insurances if it is needed.
- No Cancellation. No Refund.
- Rescheduling is not allowed if the departure date is less than 2 weeks (except rearrangement due to bad weather).
- Customer can only reschedule the trip to a date in or after October in the same year for free. Extra 30% of the rental price will be collected as service charge for rescheduling before October. All rescheduling is subjected to availability of the boat.
- If the original departure date is on weekday, the rescheduled day must be on weekday. If it is on weekend, the rescheduled day must be on weekend. Charge may be applied for rescheduling.
- Customer can only reschedule the date for once.
- We do not accept any changes of vessel.
- . No cancellation or rescheduling is allowed for the ordered food & beverages.
- If the vessel fails to operate, the owner will notify the customers for rescheduling or replace with a vessel in similar standard. Customers can choose to refund.
Bad Weather Arrangement
- For safety reason, vessel owners reserve all rights to cancel or reroute the boat trip in terms of the adverse weather condition.
- Boat trip remains scheduled when:
i) Typhoon signal 1 or Red rainstorm signal are hoisted
ii) 2 hours before departure, higher number of Typhoon signal changes to Typhoon signal 1 or Black rainstorm signal changes to Red rainstorm signal
Customers should stay contact with vessel owners to confirm all arrangements when adverse weather occurs.
- If the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is still hoisted 2 hours before departure on the scheduled date, the trip is allowed to reschedule. The rescheduling date should be on or after October in the same year, for the same weekdays or weekends as the original (depends on availability). If the rescheduling date is before October in the same year, fees may applied (please contact vessel owners for details).
- Followed by the Hong Kong Shipping Ordinances and for safety reason, when the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is hoisted during the rental hours, vessel owners reserve the right to return at an earlier time than scheduled. No compensation will be provided.
- Customers have to pay extra cost for the ordered beverages and extra items charged due to the cancellation and rescheduling.
- No refund under any circumstance. All rearrangement should be settled within 7 days (starting from the scheduled date for boat trip), otherwise considered as demission.
- The pick-up point may change due to the weather condition, it is required to follow vessel owners' advises.
- Customers can only reschedule date once.
- Please read the directions about where to find us and arrive on time.
- Please mind your own belongings.
- Please keep the yacht clean.
- No pets are allowed onboard.
- No cake throwing.