FLOAT x DJ Sidtrus
Our HK based DJ Sidtrus is from New Zealand. Apart from working for numerous different clubs, parties and corporate events, Sidtrus was the official DJs for "Spartan Race Hong Kong" and produced commercial tunes for A BATHING APE’s Eyeware. He began producing in 2016 and was signed by various record label such as "Gold Digger", "Bourne Recordings", "Digital Empire" and "Smash The Trash". His signature 70s and 80s House music and Dance music style is always a crowd pleaser.
Package InformationExperience a party like no others in town with our DJ party package! With a DJ set on our boats, not only will you get to party as you wish, you also get the privacy while enjoying the spectacular skyline of Hong Kong on board the magnificent FLOAT. Our complementary platters and cocktails will complete your night, leaving you wanting to come back the Friday after.
Who can join?
Boat InfoLength : 23.90 m
Beam : 8 m
Capacity: 50 guests + max 9 crew
Facilities and Services
- Al Fresco Bar
- Artificial Grass Lawn
- Glass Ceiling
- Outdoor Barbecue Grills (+$2000)
- Outdoor Performance Stage
- Diving Platform
- Outdoor & Indoor Showers
- Self Service Bar
- Changing Room x1
- Lavatories x2
- Self-Service Kitchen
- Induction Cooker
- Technical equipment
- Audio Speakers
- Audio Mixer
- Indoor Screens
- Outdoor Screens
- TV (Flat Screen)
- Wireless Microphones
- Wifi (Full Coverage)
- Video Games
- Board Games
- Life Jackets
- Cooler Box (Ice +$60/ pack)
- A minimum rent hour of 4 hours. Prices will not be adjusted if the lease time is shorter than 4 hours. However, if the booking party wishes to rent for a shorter period of time or schedule to return earlier, please inform the ship owner and the crew.
- Number of guests are tallied per head, including children and infants.
- Both adults and children will be charged the same.
- Prices are subject to change on special occasions, such as Valentine's Day, New Year's Eve, Lunar New Year, and National Day.
- If the booking party plans to bring any equipment or furniture, the ship owner needs to be informed at least 14 days before the charter date and an extra charge may be applied.
- To reserve the charter date, bookings and catering orders are confirmed only when a 50% deposit is made. The remaining balance must be paid in full 14 days before the event/charter date, or the deposit will be forfeited.
Things to note before booking
Bad Weather Arrangement
- No cancellation will be made due to Rain Showers, or when Typhoon signal 1, Thunderstorm Warning, Yellow or Red rainstorm signal is hoisted.
- Boat trip remains scheduled when typhoon signal 1 or Red rainstorm signal are hoisted or 2 hours before departure, higher number of Typhoon signal changes to Typhoon signal 1 or Black rainstorm signal changes to Red rainstorm signal
- Customers should stay contact with vessel owners to confirm all arrangements when adverse weather occurs.
- If the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is still hoisted 2 hours before departure on the scheduled date, the trip is allowed to be rescheduled. The rescheduling date should be within 6 months of the original one, and should be settled within 2 weeks of the original date. If the vessel owner fails to provide appropriate time for rescheduling, Seayou Bookings Limited will make arrangements for refunding.
- In accordance to the Hong Kong Shipping Ordinances and for safety reasons, when the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is hoisted during the rental hours, vessel owners reserve the right to return at an earlier time than scheduled. No compensation will be provided.
- Customers have to bear the extra cost for the ordered beverages and extra items charged due to the cancellation and reschedule.
- If the pick-up point is changed to another pier due to adverse weather condition, customers should follow the advice made by vessel owners and board at the suggested pier.
- Customers can only reschedule once.
- If customers would like to change the date after down payment, the change should be made more than 2 weeks before the boarding date, otherwise no change will be accepted.
- Any reschedule is subjected to the availablity of the vessel owner, the hirer should pay for an extra rescheduling fee (20% of the price on the new boarding date). If the original boarding date is on weekday, the new boarding date should also be on weekday (if the original date is on a holiday or during the weekend, the new boarding date should also be on a holiday or during the weekend), the hirer should be responsible for any extra fee generated by the reschedule.
- Customers may rechedule only once.
- Customers are not allowed to change the vessel type.
- If the vessel fails to operate and cannot be fixed, the vessel owner will notify customers to reschedule or choose another similar vessel. Customers can choose to refund.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable after the payment.
- Please read the directions about where to find us and arrive on time
- Remember to bring along Sunscreen, Shades, Hats, Towels. (if necessary)
- Please mind your own belongings
- Please keep the yacht clean
You must also acknowledge:
- No pets are allowed onboard
- No cake throwing
- Shoes must be taken off when onboard