FLOAT Cocktail/Buffet Package (4 Hours)
- Hop on a luxury boat with glass ceiling and grand entry stairs, and more than 3,000 sq ft of entertainment space
- Set sail around the spectacular Victoria Harbor to experience Hong Kong like never before
- Choose among four food menus and set out in the day, afternoon or evening - whichever you prefer
- Enjoy your meal, with our welcoming mocktail, free flow soft drinks, juice and snacks in the gorgeous view of the harbor
Pick up and drop off : Central Pier No.10 / Kwun Tong Public Pier / Causeway Pier / Aberdeen Ocean Court Pier
Destination : Victoria Harbour / Southern District
Package includes :
- Boat, boat crew, bartender, catering servers
- Al Fresco Bar: complimentary welcoming mocktail, free flow soft drinks (coke, coke zero, sprite), orange juice, water, ice
- Food (choose among four food menus, buffet menu +$3,000)
- Food set up & equipment, cultery & melamine-ware, napkins
- Open bar beverage package :
A : Beer + Wine/Cocktail (+$14,000/up to 50 pax)
B : Beer + Wine + Cocktail (+$16,000/up to 50 pax)
*Please see drinks menu
- Wine corkage fee (Regular $250/bottle, Magnum $400/bottle, minimum charge $2,500, maximum charge $8,000)
*Corkage fee will be ommited upon choosing the Beverage Package
- Free cake cutting
Who can join?
- For safety concerns, please note that children 18 and under must be accompanied by adult.
- Alcohol will be provided, if minors are invited, please ensure that all activities on board are safe and legal.
- Custom yacht dedicated for one of a kind events and wedding experience
- 2 level, total 3000sqft of space
- Different setting available: cocktail, high table dinner, product launch, seminar, wedding ceremony, etc.
- Victoria Harbour Cruise Pick up: Central / Kwun Tong / CWB
- Southern Island Cruise Pick up: Aberdeen
- Capacity: 50 people max (excluding crew and bartenders)
- Crews: 5 crew + 2 bartenders
Length : 78 feet / 23.90m
Down Payment: 50%
BOAT HIRING RATE
- 4 hours - HK$48,000
- 8 hours – HK$80,000
- 12 hours – HK$120,000
- Set up & Dismantle hours without charter – HK$6,000/hour
Above rates include boat, 5 boat crew, 3 hours engine running time, bar service with 2 bartenders and unlimited soft drinks, juice and water, ice, glassware, free cake cutting.
For Public Holiday and Eve, 10% service charge applies.
For Service outside working hours 10am-11pm, hardship fee $2000/hour applies.
Fuel Surcharge if over 3 hours engine running time $2,000/hour. Overtime more than 20 minutes $10,000/hour.
Rates are subject to separate quote on special occasions, such as Chinese New Year, Valentine’s Day, National Day, New Year Eve, Fireworks night, etc.
Optional to add:
- Canapes $240 per person, minimum 40pax
- Chinese / Western buffet $320 per person, minimum 40pax
- 4-Hour Open Bar $16,000, unlimited Beer, House Red and White Wine & Cocktail (3 pre-selected + single mix of Gin, Vodka, Rum with Soda water, Tonic water and Coke)
- Champagne: NV Moet & Chandon Brut (France) 750ml @$400/bottle, min 12 bottles
- Sparkling Wine: Cinzano Prosecco (Italy) 750ml @$200/bottle, min 12 bottles
- BYOB Corkage fee: Standard 750ml @$250/bottle, Magnum 1.5L @$400/bottle, min $2,500, max $8,000. Our corkage covers the receiving of your delivery at a pre-arranged time, chilling, service, provision of glassware and re-boxing of any leftovers for your collection.
- DJ Package $6,000: 2 x speakers, 1 x DJ mixer, Setup and Freight
- DJ Package Plus $13,000: 5 x speakers, 1 x DJ mixer, 2 x Technician, Simple Lighting, Setup and Freight
- Yoga Instructor $2,400 for 2 hours
- Live Band Music - Tank
(1 Vocalist/ Guitarist, 1 Pianist and 1 Percussionist)
Professional 2-hour package $6,888 up
Professional 4-hour package $10,888 up
- Gift Bouquet $2,800
- 99 Roses Bouquet $4,500
- Fresh Flower Decoration quote upon request
BOAT PACKAGE AVAILABLE:
- 4 hours Party Package with free flow bar and buffet for 50pax HK$80,000
- 4 hours Charter + 4 Course Dinner HK$3,000/person, min 24pax, max 40pax
- 4 hours Harbour Wedding Package for 50pax, include ceremony setting, standard wedding décor, F&B, etc. HK$68,000 plus 10%
- 4 hours Aberdeen Wedding Package, include ceremony setting, standard wedding décor, F&B, shuttle boat boarding at Ap Lei Chau, etc. HK$980/person plus 10%, min charge $88,000, max 120pax
Facilities and Services
- Al Fresco Bar
- Artificial Grass Lawn
- Glass Ceiling
- Outdoor Performance Stage
- Self Service Bar
- 2 Lavatories
- Audio Speakers
- Indoor Screen
- Outdoor Screen
- TV (Flat Screen)
- 1 Wireless Microphone
- Wifi (Full Coverage)
- Life Jackets
- 50% deposit is required to confirm booking. Balance must be settled one month before the event date.
- Prices are subject to change on special occasions, such as Valentine’s Day, New Year’s Eve, Lunar New Year, and National Day, etc.
- If customers wish to carry large furniture or audio equipment on board, please enquire the ship owner first, extra charge may be applied.
Things to note before booking
- No pets are allowed onboard
- No cake throwing
- Shoes are allowed on deck, keep in mind that they needs to be soft-soled "boat shoes". Stiletto heels that can dent the decks and dark color soles that leave scuffmarks are not allowed. Guests wearing inappropriate shoes would be requested to take off their shoes
Bad Weather Arrangement
- No cancellation will be made due to Rain Showers, or when Typhoon signal 1, Thunderstorm Warning, Amber or Red rainstorm signal is hoisted.
- Boat trip remains scheduled when typhoon signal 1 or Red rainstorm signal are hoisted 2 hours before departure, higher number of Typhoon signal changes to Typhoon signal 1 or Black rainstorm signal changes to Red rainstorm signal.
- If the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is still hoisted 2 hours before departure on the scheduled date, the trip is allowed to be rescheduled. The rescheduling date should be within 6 months of the original one, and should be settled within 2 weeks of the original date.
- Customers should stay contact with vessel owners to confirm all arrangements when adverse weather occurs.
- In accordance to the Hong Kong Shipping Ordinances and for safety reasons, when the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is hoisted during the rental hours, vessel owners reserve the right to return at an earlier time than scheduled. No compensation will be provided.
- Customers have to bear the extra cost for the ordered beverages and extra items charged due to the cancellation and reschedule.
- If the pick-up point is changed to another pier due to adverse weather condition, customers should follow the advice made by vessel owners and board at the suggested pier.
- Customers can only reschedule once.
- If customers would like to change the date after down payment, the change should be made 1 month before the boarding date, otherwise no change will be accepted.
- Any reschedule is subjected to the availablity of the vessel owner, the hirer should pay for an extra rescheduling fee (20% of the total fee). If the original boarding date is on weekday, the new boarding date should also be on weekday (if the original date is on a holiday or during the weekend, the new boarding date should also be on a holiday or during the weekend), the hirer should be responsible for any extra fee generated by the reschedule.
- Customers can only rechedule once.
- Customers are not allowed to change the vessel type.
- If the vessel fails to operate and cannot be fixed, the vessel owner will notify customers to reschedule.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-exchangable.
- Please read the directions about where to find us and arrive on time
- Remember to bring along Sunscreen, Shades, Hats, Towels (if necessary)
- Please mind your own belongings
- Please keep the yacht clean