- Aberdeen junk, with air-conditioner, sound system and microwave
- Capacity: 45ppl max (excluding crew)
- Pick up: Central / TST / Aberdeen
- Cuttlefish fishing tools can be provided for night charter. Fresh caught cuttlefish can be cooked on board for free.
- Fishing season: April-July. Fish at Tseung Kwan O or Deep Water Bay
Length: 62 feet / 18.90m
Down Payment: 50%
BOAT HIRING RATE
- Day Charter (9:30am – 5:30pm)
June – September HK$9,800
January – May, October - December HK$8,800
Includes boat, crews, fuel, floating noodles
- Night Charter (7:00pm – 11:00pm)
June – September HK$9,800, less than 30ppl HK$7,800
January – May, October - December HK$8,800, less than 30ppl HK$7,800
Includes boat, crews, fuel
*For trips to Sai Kung, additional $1,000
Prices are subject to change on special occasions, such as Chinese New Year, Valentine’s Day, National Day, New Year Eve, Fireworks night, etc.
Optional to add:
- Ice $200
- Junk boat set
- Floating Mat $500
- 4 hours Speedboat Package (Wakeboarding / Banana Boat) $3,800, additional $1,000/hour
- 2 hours Wakesufing $2,800, additional $1,100/hour
- 2 hours Jetskiing $3,000, additional $1,200/hour
Facilities and Services
- Showering area
- Sound System (standard 3.5mm audio jack)
- 1 Guest Cabin
- Long table
- Kettle, Microwave
- Life Jacket
- Victoria Harbour Cruise
- South Bay
- Repulse Bay
- Deep Water Bay
- Lei Yue Mun
- Lamma Island
- Down payment: 50%
- Remaining balance: at least 14 days before charter date
- If the booking party wishes to rent for a shorter period or schedule to return earlier, please inform the ship owner and the crew. However, prices will not be adjusted if the rent time is shorter than scheduled.
- Number of guests are tallied per head, including children and infants. Remaining balance: at least 14 days before charter date
- No Speakers and music instruments to bring on board
- DJ Party is not allowed
- No Cake Throwing
Things to note before booking
- Upon reservation confirmation, any changes should be made according to cancellation/change regulation and bad weather policy.
- Upon reservation confirmation, any extra services cancellation will not be accepted, the hirer should pay the fees according to the bill. Any extra services addition should be made 14 days before the boarding date.
- The vessel owner owns the right to reject boarding, if the number of passengers exceeds the vessel’s maximum capability.
- Please arrive early at the pick-up point, customers arriving late will be at their own risks.
- The finalised cruising route is subjected to the weather condition on the boarding date, if any additional fee is applicable, please pay the vessel owner directly.
- The hirer shall be responsible to meet the cost of repairing any damage caused to the yacht, and of repairing or reinstating or replacing any its parts damaged or destroyed (fair wear and tear excepted), stolen or removed during the use of the yacht.
- Followed by the Hong Kong Ordinances, it is mandatory to have a 3rd party boat insurance coverage for your boat. But customers should take care for their own properties. Our company is not responsible for any damages or loss. Please seek for police's help if needed.
- Extra fees may be charged due to late return.
- Customers can purchase extra insurances if needed.
Bad Weather Arrangement
- Bad weather policy:
- 1) No cancellation will be made due to Rain Showers, or when Typhoon signal 1, Thunderstorm Warning, Yellow or Red rainstorm signal is hoisted.
- 2) Boat trip remains scheduled when:
- 2.1) Typhoon signal 1 or Red rainstorm signal are hoisted
- 2.2) 2 hours before departure, higher number of Typhoon signal changes to Typhoon signal 1 or Black rainstorm signal changes to Red rainstorm signal
- Customers should stay contact with vessel owners to confirm all arrangements when adverse weather occurs.
- 3) If the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is still hoisted 2 hours before departure on the scheduled date, the trip is allowed to be rescheduled. The rescheduling date should be within 6 months of the original one, and should be settled within 2 weeks of the original date. If the vessel owner fails to provide appropriate time for rescheduling, Seayou Bookings Limited will make arrangements for refunding.
- 4) In accordance to the Hong Kong Shipping Ordinances and for safety reasons, when the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is hoisted during the rental hours, vessel owners reserve the right to return at an earlier time than scheduled. No compensation will be provided.
- 5) Customers have to bear the extra cost for the ordered beverages and extra items charged due to the cancellation and reschedule.
- 6) If the pick-up point is changed to another pier due to adverse weather condition, customers should follow the advice made by vessel owners and board at the suggested pier.
- 7) Customers can only reschedule once.
- If customers would like to change the date after down payment, the change should be made more than 2 weeks before the boarding date, otherwise no change will be accepted.
- Any reschedule is subjected to the availablity of the vessel owner, the hirer should pay for an extra rescheduling fee (20% of the price on the new boarding date). If the original boarding date is on weekday, the new boarding date should also be on weekday (if the original date is on a holiday or during the weekend, the new boarding date should also be on a holiday or during the weekend), the hirer should be responsible for any extra fee generated by the reschedule.
- Customers may rechedule only once.
- Customers are not allowed to change the vessel type.
- If the vessel fails to operate and cannot be fixed, the vessel owner will notify customers to reschedule or choose another similar vessel. Customers can choose to refund.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable after the payment.