- A contemporary Italian designed motor yacht, luxury interior with 3 deck levels.
- Inclusive: inflatable toys, floating mat, water, soft drinks & ice
- Optional to add on F&B, Banana Boat, Wakeboarding, Wakesurfing, etc.
- Capacity: 42 people maximum (excluding crew)
- Hop aboard and drop off at Aberdeen / Central / Causeway Bay / TST
Length : 76 feet
Down payment: 50%
- Half Day or Evening Charter: $48,000 / 4 hours
- Full Day Charter: $58,000 / 8 hours
- Earliest Boarding time: 10AM
- Latest Alighting Time: 11PM
- Overnight charter upon request
Above quote price inclusive of providing crew member (1 coxswain + 1 boat boy), inflatable toys, floating mat, 2 pack of ice in cooler box, 24 bottles of water and 24 cans of soft drinks. Southern Island / Lamma / Victoria Harbour no additional fuel charge. Go to Sai Kung +$6,000, Sai Kung Big Wave Bay +$7,000.
Prices are subject to change on special occasions, such as Valentine’s Day, New Year’s Eve, Lunar New Year, and National Day.
Water Activities Charges
- 4 hours Speedboat Package (Wakeboarding / Banana Boat) $3,800, additional $1,000/hour (not available at Sai Kung)
- 2 hours Wakesufing $2,800, additional $1,100/hour (not available at Sai Kung)
- 2 hours Flyboarding $2,800, additional $1,100/hour (not available at Sai Kung)
Facilities and Services
- Air conditioner
- 4 Accommodation Suits
- 4 Washroom
- Sound System (Bluetooth)
- Karaoke, Playing cards
- Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, basic kitchenware and cutlery
- Life jackets
- Victoria Harbour Cruise
- South Bay
- Repulse Bay
- Deep Water Bay
- Lei Yue Mun
- Lamma Island
- Po Toi
- Kau Sai (18-hole golf course)
- Pak Lap
- Cheung Chau
- Big Clear Water Bay (Po Toi O) (+$6000)
- Sai Kung Big Wave Bay (+$7000)
- Silverstrand Beach (+$6000)
- Long Ke Wan (+$6000)
- Half Moon Bay (+$6000)
- Tai She Wan (+$6000)
- Nam Fung Wan (+$6000)
- High Island (+$6000)
- Sharp Island (+$6000)
- Tai O (+$9000)
- Down payment: 50%
- Remaining balance: at least 14 days before charter date
- If the booking party wishes to rent for a shorter period or schedule to return earlier, please inform the crew. However, prices will not be adjusted if the rent time is shorter than scheduled.
- Number of guests are tallied per head, including children and infants. Remaining balance: at least 14 days before charter date
- Pet dog is allowed, maximum 2 dogs. You will be liable to pay for any damage caused by the dogs.
- +$6,000 to bring Speakers and music instruments on board, you would need to set up by yourself.
Things to note before booking
- Upon reservation confirmation, any changes should be made according to cancellation/change regulation and bad weather policy.
- Upon reservation confirmation, any extra services cancellation will not be accepted, the hirer should pay the fees according to the bill. Any extra services addition should be made 14 days before the boarding date.
- The vessel owner owns the right to reject boarding, if the amount of passengers exceeds the vessel’s maximum capability.
- Please arrive early at the pick-up point, customers arriving late will be at their own risks.
- The finalised cruising route is subjected to the weather condition on the boarding date, if any additional fee is applicable, please pay the vessel owner directly.
- The hirer shall be responsible to meet the cost of repairing any damage caused to the yacht, and of repairing or reinstating or replacing any its parts damaged or destroyed (fair wear and tear excepted), stolen or removed during the use of the yacht.
- Followed by the Hong Kong Ordinances, it is mandatory to have a 3rd party boat insurance coverage for your boat. But customers should take care for their own properties. Our company is not responsible for any damages or loss. Please seek for police's help if needed.
- Extra fees may be charged due to late return.
- Customers can purchase extra insurances if needed.
Bad Weather Arrangement
- No cancellation will be made due to Rain Showers, or when Typhoon signal 1, Thunderstorm Warning, Yellow or Red rainstorm signal is hoisted.
- Boat trip remains scheduled when typhoon signal 1 or Red rainstorm signal are hoisted or 2 hours before departure, higher number of Typhoon signal changes to Typhoon signal 1 or Black rainstorm signal changes to Red rainstorm signal
- Customers should stay contact with vessel owners to confirm all arrangements when adverse weather occurs.
- If the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is still hoisted 2 hours before departure on the scheduled date, the trip is allowed to be rescheduled. The rescheduling date should be within 6 months of the original one, and should be settled within 2 weeks of the original date. If the vessel owner fails to provide appropriate time for rescheduling, Seayou Bookings Limited will make arrangements for refunding.
- In accordance to the Hong Kong Shipping Ordinances and for safety reasons, when the Black rainstorm signal or Typhoon signal 3 or above is hoisted during the rental hours, vessel owners reserve the right to return at an earlier time than scheduled. No compensation will be provided.
- Customers have to bear the extra cost for the ordered beverages and extra items charged due to the cancellation and reschedule.
- If the pick-up point is changed to another pier due to adverse weather condition, customers should follow the advice made by vessel owners and board at the suggested pier.
- Customers can only reschedule once.
- If customers would like to change the date after down payment, the change should be made more than 2 weeks before the boarding date, otherwise no change will be accepted.
- Any reschedule is subjected to the availablity of the vessel owner, the hirer should pay for an extra rescheduling fee (20% of the price on the new boarding date). If the original boarding date is on weekday, the new boarding date should also be on weekday (if the original date is on a holiday or during the weekend, the new boarding date should also be on a holiday or during the weekend), the hirer should be responsible for any extra fee generated by the reschedule.
- Customers may rechedule only once.
- Customers are not allowed to change the vessel type.
- If the vessel fails to operate and cannot be fixed, the vessel owner will notify customers to reschedule or choose another similar vessel. Customers can choose to refund.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable after the payment.
- Please read the directions about where to find us and arrive on time
- Remember to bring along Sunscreen, Shades, Hats, Towels, etc.
- Please mind your own belongings
- Shoes must be taken off when onboard
- Please keep the yacht clean, thank you for your cooperation