Aberdeen Classic White II
- Aberdeen junk, with air-conditioner, karaoke, dices, and sound system
- Capacity: 43ppl max (excluding crew)
- Pick up: Central / TST / Aberdeen
- Cuttlefish fishing tools can be provided for night charter. Fresh caught cuttlefish can be cooked on board for free.
- Fishing season: April-July. Fish at Tseung Kwan O or Deep Water Bay
Length: 49 feet / 15m
Down Payment: 50%
BOAT HIRING RATE
- Day Charter (9:30am – 5:30pm)
Weekend & holiday: HK$9,800
Includes boat, crews, fuel, floating noodles and floating mat
- Night Charter (7:00pm – 11:00pm)
Weekend & holiday: HK$9,800
Includes boat, crews, fuel
*For trips to Sai Kung, additional $1,000
Prices are subject to change on special occasions, such as Chinese New Year, Valentine’s Day, National Day, New Year Eve, Fireworks night, etc.
Optional to add:
- Thai Delicacy Catering Set
- 4 hours Speedboat Package (Wakeboarding / Banana Boat) $4,000
- 2 hours Wakesufing $3,200
- 2 hours Jetskiing $3,000, additional $1,200/hour
- Ice $200
Facilities and Services
- Showering area
- Life Jacket
- Sound System (3.5mm)
- Tender (manual)
- 1 Guest Cabin with 2 single beds
- Long table
- Fridge, Electric stove, Kettle, Microwave
- Cutleries, Kitchen ware, Glass ware
- Playing cards, Dice
- Cooler (Ice +$200)
Food and Beverages
- Victoria Harbour Cruise
- South Bay
- Repulse Bay
- Deep Water Bay
- Kwun Tong Typhoon Shelter
- Kai Tak Cruise Terminal
- Lei Yue Mun
- Lamma Island
- Po Toi
- Kau Sai (18-hole golf course)
- Cheung Chau
- Shek O
- Big Clear Water Bay (Po Toi O)
- Silverstrand Beach
- Tai She Wan
- Nam Fung Wan
- High Island
- Ung Kong Chau
- Sai Kung Big Wave Bay (+$1000)
- Long Ke Wan (+$1000)
- Pak Lap (+$1000)
- Down payment: 50%
- Remaining balance: at least 14 days before charter date
- If the booking party wishes to rent for a shorter period or schedule to return earlier, please inform the ship owner and the crew. However, prices will not be adjusted if the rent time is shorter than scheduled.
- Number of guests are tallied per head, including children and infants. Remaining balance: at least 14 days before charter date
- Small Pet dogs (max 2 dogs) is allowed on board (<1 meter).
- No Music System to bring on board.
- No Cake Throwing.
- Upon reservation confirmation, any changes should be made according to cancellation/change regulation and bad weather policy.
- Upon reservation confirmation, any extra services cancellation will not be accepted, the hirer should pay the fees according to the bill. Any extra services addition should be made 14 days before the boarding date.
- The vessel owner owns the right to reject boarding, if the amount of passengers exceeds the vessel’s maximum capability.
- Please arrive early at the pick-up point, customers arriving late will be at their own risks.
- The finalised cruising route is subjected to the weather condition on the boarding date, if any additional fee is applicable, please pay the vessel owner directly.
- The hirer shall be responsible to meet the cost of repairing any damage caused to the yacht, and of repairing or reinstating or replacing any its parts damaged or destroyed (fair wear and tear excepted), stolen or removed during the use of the yacht.
- Followed by the Hong Kong Ordinances, it is mandatory to have a 3rd party boat insurance coverage for your boat. But customers should take care for their own properties. Our company is not responsible for any damages or loss. Please seek for police's help if needed.
- Extra fees may be charged due to late return.
- Customers can purchase extra insurances if needed.
- If customers would like to change the date after down payment, the change should be made more than 2 weeks before the boarding date, otherwise no change will be accepted.
- Any reschedule is subjected to the availablity of the vessel owner, the hirer should pay for an extra rescheduling fee (20% of the price on the new boarding date). If the original boarding date is on weekday, the new boarding date should also be on weekday (if the original date is on a holiday or during the weekend, the new boarding date should also be on a holiday or during the weekend), the hirer should be responsible for any extra fee generated by the reschedule.
- Customers can only rechedule once.
- Customers are not allowed to change the vessel type.
- If the vessel fails to operate and cannot be fixed, the vessel owner will notify customers to reschedule or choose another similar vessel. Customers can choose to refund.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable after the payment.
- Please read the directions about where to find us and arrive on time
- Remember to bring along Sunscreen, Shades, Hats, Towels. (if necessary)
- Please mind your own belongings
- Please keep the yacht clean
You must also acknowledge:
- Shoes must be taken off when onboard